Open research and innovation platform
A huge potential of innovation and technology offers the chance to solve big societal problems in healthcare, urban mobility, and other issues. Governments around the world are stepping up their involvement and investments in this sector. Efficient evaluation of IP/intangible assets can be the most dramatic advantage.
That is why we created a digital platform to support open research and innovation activities.
Find out more on the open research and innovation platform's website and GitHub repository to learn how it looks from the inside.
The open research and innovation platform is built using DEIP Constructor.
Read more about the low-code Constructor:
Collaborate for innovation
Collaborating for innovation offers the an opportunity to:
- 1.Find partners and build a task force of like-minded experts globally
- 2.Register ownership of IP assets on the platform
- 3.Secure collaboration via automated contracts
- 4.Drive insight by sourcing data from the network (share and exchange research data)
Assess the project
Assessing complex projects using network intelligence offers the opportunity to:
- 1.Peer review and source high quality feedback on projects
- 2.Reuse review results from network participants and leverage the trusted history of related projects
- 3.Rate and incentivize participation of experts
- 4.Transform review results into a series of metrics to clearly understand project quality and potential
Fund-raising offers the opportunity to:
- 1.Help investors identify the most promising deep-tech projects using scoring and peer-review mechanisms
- 2.Offer private and public funding models: SAFE, revenue sharing, bonds, donations, grants, crowdinvesting
- 3.Enable full transparency and traceability of financial transactions
Facilitation commercialization offers the opportunity to:
- 1.Increase the number of revenue streams for all collaborators
- 2.Open а curated marketplace of IP assets and deep tech (transfer, share, exchange, licence)
- 3.Enable the securitization of IP assets and automatic royalty distribution
- 4.Utilize a variety of revenue models e.g. Green Bonds/Health Bonds/IP funds/Carbon credits
- 5.Allow participation in corporate open innovation challenges (competitions) and unlock new revenue streams
Last modified 1yr ago